Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 3 WOC

      Today was so much better!!! I woke up at 6:30, and thought "why am I getting up so early? I don't have to work until later." So I went back to sleep and woke up at 7:30. It was nice to get a little more sleep, I got up and had an english muffin and some milk. Got ready and left! Last night I bought some new shoes, new workout pants, an odometer (that I haven't figured out how to work yet) and a gel bicycle seat cover. Now I'm not sitting on Papa Bears bike anymore, but I'm not quite on Mama Bears or Baby Bears, but it does feel a little bit better.
      The first mile was pretty good, is was about halfway through I realized why I get up so early, Cars... there are much more cars out at 8 then there are at 7. So I think I will start going early again.
I stopped after mile one and took a small drink break, taking small sips. I felt really good after mile two, still tired, but much better than the last few days. Thank you to everyone that gave me suggestions about eating and drinking and rewards. Today was great! Maybe next week I will do 2.5 or 3 miles!

"Mental will is a muscle that needs exercise, just like muscles of the body." - Lynn Jennings




1 comment: