Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 4 WOC

YYYAAAHHHOOOOO!!!!!

I'm feeling SO good right now!!! I feel like I am finally making some progress and that I really can actually do this!! First off this morning, I thought I hit the snooze button at 6:30 this morning, turns out I actually turned it off, so I woke up around 7:30ish instead, but thats okay. I ate breakfast played with my dogs a little to let the food settle. Then went to get on my bike, my dad was here this morning so he helped me with the odometer. It didn't work the first mile but we got it working for the second mile. He still wants to do some calibration on it to help me get exact numbers which will be nice.
        The first mile was fantastic!!! I felt good going up the hills (even thought they are very small hills you can still feel the difference) I didn't like getting onto the main road in the neighborhood though... so many cars!!! I need to go earlier! But the first mile went really fast! I'm pretty sure I hit every bump and dip possible on the road! My tushi is sure feeling it! haha The second one wasn't as easy, but its all a work in progress. I think next week I'm going to do 2.5 miles slowly work my way up. I'm enjoying the little successes! I am starting to feel it in my legs while riding and then after when I walk up stairs and stuff too. Yippee!!! I am so happy! I feel like even though I am doing something really small and not at the level others do it, I am accomplishing a lot for myself. The breathing is not as bad as it used to be, its still not great, but it is getting better!
This is so great! Thank you for everyone that is helping me do this, giving me encouragement and advice! It really helps!

"There are only two options regarding commitment: you're either in or you're out. There's no such thing as life in between."

I'M IN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment