Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 5 WOC

This is getting to be really great! I got a very late start this morning, I woke up at 6:30, decided to it was too early for a saturday morning and set an alarm for 7:30, woke up then but it was very hard to get it, my dogs were in bed cuddling with me, I just didn't want to move. I thought "its saturday not many people will be out doing things in the morning" so I just stayed in bed. My parents left about 7:45 to go hiking, and I finally left to go biking probably like 9:30.
      The nice thing is that we got my odometer working so I can go any route I want now! I pretty much stayed off the main road as much as possible. I went 2 miles today and I think I'm ready to go 2.5 next week! I felt like I could have gone longer today, so I'm confident I will do next week! I took a break today after a little over a mile and drank some water. Next week I'm going to try to go as long as I can without stopping. We will see how that goes.....
       On Monday's I go walking in the morning with my good friend Kylee, so on Sunday I will do nothing and on monday I will go walking then tuesday-saturday will be biking! I think it is a pretty good schedule. I am very proud of myself for sticking witht this! Its actually starting to be fun! It also helps that people will text me or facebook me and ask how my bike ride was! This way I have to do it because I don't want to tell them that I didn't! That would make me feel bad! I'm really happy I started doing this.  I encourage you all to just get out there and do something! Just move! Even if it's only 10min, start small, use whatever time you have, encourage others to do things with you! It helps give you the motivation to go if you have someone else who is relying on you! I love you all!! Thank you for reading, it makes me feel good!!

"Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing."
~Thomas Jefferson

1 comment: