Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 6 WOC

Uh oh.....

   Oy, today was not good, not good at all. But before I get inot that let me say a little bit about yesterday. On mondays I was planning on going walking with my friend Kylee, we decided yesterday to check out a Zumba class in Maple Valley. We LOVED it!!! It was so much fun, lots of ladies and it was FREE!!! The instructor really gets you moving and the songs are fun, everyone is just having a good time!  I am not a dancer at all, and I am not coordinated at all, but it was still fun and still a good workout. I want to go every week, it adds something different to my routine.
        Okay, now lets talk about today. Coming back after a day off and then a day of Zumba is hard!! I had no desire to get up and go this morning, so I didn't. Plus I had to work early today and didn't have much time, but I told myself I was going to go today. After work I came home and decided I was going to eat something and over the next 2 hours ate more than I should have. I still really didn't want to go, but I had a time crunch and I had already felt really guilty about not going this morning. So I went and it was horrid!!! My stomach was not feeling good at all and I as moving very slow.... I spent a lot of time coasting.
         However, I DID do 2.5 miles and I did NOT spot at all to take a drink or take a break (probably because I was moving so slow anyways.)
         I know that I would have done a lot better and I would have felt a lot better if I had gone this morning.... another lesson learned. Tomorrow I am for sure getting up early and going on my ride! I do not want another day of this stomach pain, and it is all my fault. Plus it gets really warm in the afternoon.  Well I just threw-up! That sure teaches me a lesson. Oh I only sort of miss the days as a child when I threw-up and my parents, cleaned it up, I sure don't like cleaning it up on my own. YUCK!!!!

"Be patient with yourself... Don't demand things that are unreasonable, but demand of yourself improvement."
                             ~Russell M. Nelson

1 comment:

  1. Sharli! You are doing so well! I love reading this. Keep up all your hard work! and feel better!

    ReplyDelete