Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 7 WOC

I'm back!!!

      So I took a break for a day because I spent a few hours on tuesday night throwing up. It was a bad night. I threw up once the next morning too, so I decided that it would be better to rest and get better, and I do feel better! I feel so much better!!
      I went on my bike ride around 7 tonight. I slept in this morning, which was really nice. My bike ride today went great! I did 2.5 miles today, I stopped once at around 1.5 miles I believe and sipped a lot of water, I'm probably still a litte dehydrated from being sick. The ride was pretty smooth. Not too many cars (thank goodness!), the sun was setting so it was pretty cool. I went a route that had some small hills today, although in a bike, at least to me right now, any sort of small incline feels like a hill haha. I am really feeling it in my legs which makes me feel like I'm doing something right!
       I fell so good to be doing this, and that I have kept with it! The comments and encouragment and motivation from everyone really helps! I never thought that I could actually keep it up this long and go as far as I am going, but here I am doing it! I encourage you all to get out there and move! Even if it is only for 10 minutes. It only takes me about that long maybe a little longer to do my bike rides. How long you do it isn't that important, its that you DO IT!!!

"I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be."

~Ken Venturi

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you feel better and that you are out on your bike again! Go!

    ReplyDelete