Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 8 WOC

   So I didn't go on my bike ride yesterday, I got in a car accident in the morning and was a little shaken up all day. Although I did do some peddling while at work. I took two 4 year olds out on a paddle boat. So I did work out a little.

    Today I didn't want to go on my ride at all! I am super sore today from the accident. I can feel it mainly in my neck. But I was convinced to go anyways. I did 2.5 miles today, stopped once for water, and made sure to have some hills and inclines. I wasn't into it at all though, my head was not their. I kept thinking "I don't really want to do this. I want to sit at home and just watch TV." "I'm not enjoying this, this is hard!" I was doing it just to get it done, just because I said I would go. Yeah I did it, but part of me doesn't even care..... I have no idea while I'm feeling this way, but I don't like it... What can I do to get me out of this rutt?

"Be gentle to all and stern with yourself."
~Saint Teresa of Avila

No comments:

Post a Comment